Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sunrise, Tuesday Morning

He who binds to himself a joy
Doth the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in Eternity's sunrise.

William Blake (1757 - 1827), British poet, painter, and engraver

Here I am complaining about people yakking on their cell phones, shaving or eating while driving, so if I can’t beat them I’ll join them. The sunrise was so nice Tuesday morning that I had to take pictures of it.

However, don’t expect your photos to come out if you shoot through the windshield, it’s not going to happen. So, I opened the sunroof and pointed east and here are my pictures. Granted they are not in the category of Hoarded Ordinaries, but it’s a start.


These photos are of the Golden State (5) freeway heading east at
6:37 a.m. Dec. 20.

2 comments:

Lorianne said...

That second shot is pretty sweet! And don't worry: all the pix I've taken from a moving car while driving look pretty much like that, too. :-)

B2 said...

You are hereby banned from complaining about the driving of others.