Monday, April 03, 2006

The View on my way to the Trail

So goodbye yellow brick road
Where the dogs of society howl
You can't plant me in your penthouse
I'm going back to my plough

Elton John (singer songwriter) “Yellow Brick Road”

Before I settled in for the evening Sunday to watch lesbians, polygamists and Mafioso, I went on a short hike in the hills behind me. In order to get up to the trail one must go through a guarded gate community and pass the multi-million dollar homes.


Homes I pass on my way to the trail.




You don't get much privacy for a few million dollars anymore


This is the home I would love to have. See that white speck out there. That house is only about 20 minutes from the city, but they must feel like a million miles away.

What most the homes will look like after the big quake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Or after a big fire..take your pick in So Cal.