Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Automatic Whoopee Cushion


It's been years in the making.

Many of the readers of this fine blog are, no doubt, fans of practical jokes, and we proud few have sat patiently for years waiting for the next wave of technological innovation in this important industry.

Comrades, the wait is over.

I am pleased to announce the latest prank gadget to hit the stores, something so marvelous I compare it to the original snakes-in-a-can or disappearing-ink-pen: the automatic whoopee cushion. It solves the age-old problem: how do you effectively and quickly reset your whoopee cushion for maximum fun potential? Watch my demo (filmed in a local party supply store).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hate bathroom humor so I am a bit surprised you took the time to film fart noises.
What did you have to do before, blow them up?

B2 said...

Yeah, you used to have to blow. But you know what they say about nice Jewish girls...

http://www.cafepress.com/yidgear.93686664

Anonymous said...

I want to go on record saying that I was not intentionaly setting you up for shameless self promotion. However, ambition is quite attractive on you, so fix the link.