Sunday, May 20, 2007

Comment Spam:
Around the World

Another installment in Toner Mishap's comment spam odyssey. Remember, the opinions expressed are not those of Toner Mishap, but rather culled from a lengthy diatribe recently appended to one of our posts. Enjoy today's feature!

Austria
Of course Hitler was Austrian. An Austrian-born leading a foreign nation. Glock, maker of the semi-automatic gun favored by black street gangs such as the Bloods and the Crips, is Austrian. RedBull Energy drink, Budweiser... both Austrian. What role do Austrians play in the cigarette industry?

Italy
Italy's boot is a clue showing the god's intent with the Romans AND their active involvement. The gods micromanaged the Eutruscans into their role as Romans, just as they micromanaged me with Artificial Intelligence into the role they scripted for this Situation.

Oshkosh
Oshkosh is a clue just as Lake Michigan and Green Bay are clues. Oshkosh is the ejaculate clue. Life springs forth from this region. Expect your traditional Second Coming of Christ to come from the region. The gods dirtied me up but the Second Coming will be squeeky [sic] clean.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you are really attracting some winners over here . . .all my comment spam seems to be to sell stuff. Like diet aids and such. Boring by comparison.

Anonymous said...

I got that same, endless spam comment, but deleted it without reading it in any depth.

Unknown said...

I think if you restructured that into verse format, you would have a good chance of getting it published in the New Yorker as free verse poetry. Fascinating. I wish I could attract your spammers. I get mainly enlarge your penis, etc.

B2 said...

Johnna: what's two times zero?

Chandira said...

What the hell, you're getting all the comment fun, please share your spammers!! No fair.

I also just get penis enlargement ads, which is really not something I've ever considered doing, personally.