Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Haunted

Based on what you know about him in history books, what do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today?1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War.2) Advising the President.3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin.
David Letterman, Late Night talk show host

There are some things one should not attempt to build on their own. For me, it's most anything, but I can only imagine how I would be haunted for the remainer of my days should I ever venture forth and assemble one of these for a loved one (here's hoping I don't have to for many, many years).



A tip of the hat to Wind in the Wire.

4 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

It doesn't sound like all that much fun.

Chandira said...

$14.99? Wow.. That's a good deal..

I've asked Robert to put me in a (biodegradable) trash bag, and put me in the back yard next to the cat..
I don't see why people should spend more than $14.99. ;-)

Anonymous said...

lol! You mean you wouldn't want to build a coffin with all the creature comforts a deceased person would desire. A Garmin navigation system perhaps?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.