Sunday, June 10, 2007

Does the white hood come with matching shoes?

My wife was reading about Paris Hilton -- not me. But she passed along a link to the article on Yahoo! because of a quote from "media image consultant" Michael Sands, who opined that Paris Hilton would be forgiven for her transgressions:

"She will become a real Hollywood star from this experience," he said. "If she handles it like a famous person and goes to a military base, visits Walter Reed, then Hollywood will embrace her. It's very forgiving. It's not like she insulted the Jews."

Time for a reader poll: is Sands anti-Semitic? He may be uneducated and sleazy, if his website is any indication.

Read the whole story, if you want to.

1 comment:

Chandira said...

Interview with Arabella Churchill? Ha! That's hilarious.. I knew her when I lived in England.. lol
She's a cool lady. She had her Churchill jowls cut off for charity. No, she did. Honest.

I dunno, I think that might have been an innocent Mel Gibson dig. ?

As for PH, Her Whose Name I Will Not Mention, I think a spell being somebody's bitch might do her a lot of good, but seeing as she's in 'special' jail, we'll see.
I read something about her somewhere, she was saying she was faking her dumb act, and you know, I believe her. She's an Aquarian like me, and we're a weird bunch. ;-)
My respect for her might be allowed a chance to grow. Maybe. But there is an unspoken pact between fellow Aquarians, and I have to respect that at least.