Sunday, October 19, 2008

iPod Random 11

I now have a new Classic iPod because my old iPod was packed into my suitcase and the Neutrogena soap seeped into it. I returned it to the Apple store on the day the new versions were released and they give me $50 for my old one, so I purchased a new old one with 160GB. The downside was that I lost all my old play lists. I had some of them on my hard drive, but I altered the order in the pod and not on the computer, so a lot of great play lists disappeared.


Now that I have gotten use to my Apple computer, I have been frequenting the iTunes store much too regularly. I have spent hundreds of dollars in the past few months buying music; I will write a post about some of the new music I have purchased. An example is the Seals & Crofts for wife for our relaxing weekends of floating around and doing nothing.

“Walk On” by U2
“Sugar Baby” by Bob Dylan
“On a Misty Night” by Joe Lovano
“Even the Losers” by Tom Petty
“Besame Mucho” by Carmen McRae
“Besame Mucho” by Eldar
“You’ll Never Walk Alone” by Frank Sinatra
“Dedicated to You” by John Coltrane and Johnny Hart
“We May Never Walk this Way Again” by Seals & Croft
“Worrisome Heart” by Melody Gardot
“Are you Alright?” By Lucinda Williams

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

There is something quite frustrating about losing all of one's music. However, it is kind of fun replacing it.

The Misanthrope said...

Hey Jack, I agree, but I did have some great playlists.